PTP as the region's technology paradise, under supervision of Presidency and a fourteen-entity Board of Trustees from ministries, science centers and academies, is located in a now 38 hectares area (expandable to 1000 hectares) at 25 km northeast vicinity of Tehran.
Innovation Pardis (phase No. 1) in a 20 hectares area and Knowledge Pardis (phase No.2) are two existing phases in the Park and other phases called Synergy Pardis, Creativity Pardis, Evolution Pardis, Development Pardis, Entrepreneurship Pardis and Productivity Pardis are next Phases that constitute the future stages in the expansion plan of the Park.
To encourage and support the technological companies to increase their ability to compete in international world market.
- To intensify High-tech industries development.
- To promote Cooperation between industries academic institutions and research centers.
- To create synergy between private and state sectors.
- To commercialize know-how and innovations generated by research centers.
- To promote research and development activities in private sector.
- Private Research & development Center
- Incubator Center
- Multi-tenant Building
- Business Center
The Services below are planned to be established in near future:
- Information & Communication technology Services
- Training and education
- Consulting, investing and marketing
- Banking, financing and insurance
- Laboratory and workshop
- Housing and recreation
- Public welfare and environmental protection
- Electronics and Information Technology
- Mechanics and Automation
- Chemistry and Biotechnology